Proposed Regulations on the Use of Conservancy Land Available for Public Review
The California Tahoe Conservancy (Conservancy) is proposing to adopt regulations related to the use of Conservancy land and facilities. The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking was published in the California Regulatory Notice Register on June 9, 2023.
View the rulemaking documents:
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking [PDF]
- Initial Statement of Reasons [PDF]
- Text of Proposed Regulations [PDF]
You can find the Conservancy’s current regulations in Title 14, Division 5.3 of the California Code of Regulations.
How to submit a public comment:
You can submit written comments relevant to the proposed regulations through July 26, 2023. Please send your comment to the Conservancy by email, mail, or hand delivery, and reference the proposed regulations in the subject line (“Comment Letter – Proposed Regulations on the Use of Conservancy Land”).
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail or hand delivery: California Tahoe Conservancy, Attn: Samantha Sellers, 1061 Third Street, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
In addition, the Conservancy will hold a virtual public hearing at 10:00 a.m. on July 26, 2023 via the Zoom webinar platform, with an option to connect by phone. The public is welcome to participate in the public hearing by observing and providing verbal comments.
- Join the meeting using Zoom Webinar: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84836364847
- Join the meeting by telephone: (669) 900-6833, (719) 359-4580, (253) 215-8782, (346) 248-7799, (669) 444-9171, (689) 278-1000, (929) 205- 6099, (301) 715-8592, (309) 205-3325, (312) 626-6799, (360) 209-5623, (386) 347-5053, (507) 473-4847, (564) 217-2000, or (646) 931-3860
The webinar ID is: 848 3636 4847
Please see the documents linked above for additional information about the rulemaking, including who to contact with questions.