Working for the California Tahoe Conservancy is a wonderful opportunity to live, work and play in the beautiful resort community of South Lake Tahoe. Employees enjoy the benefits of a small town commute, free parking, fresh mountain air and working for a small agency where creative thinking and leadership skills are valued.
- Attorney III (Attorney will be considered)
- Forest Management Coordinator (Senior Environmental Scientist (Specialist))
- Recreation and Land Use Coordinator
- Tahoe-Central Sierra Initiative Coordinator (Senior Environmental Scientist (Specialist))
- Tahoe Strategic Growth Program Manager
How to apply: visit the CalHR website and apply through your CalCareer Account: https://www.jobs.ca.gov/
Salary and Benefits
Examinations and Statewide Vacancies
In order to become eligible for a state position you must pass a state exam. Search for exams and statewide vacancies. For more information please contact Stefanie Melendez at (530) 543-6014 or Stefanie.Melendez@tahoe.ca.gov.