Notice of Intent to Award Contract – May 16, 2019
Lake Tahoe West Monitoring Plan – Contract #CTA 18 035
Notice is hereby given that the California Tahoe Conservancy intends to award this contract to:
Eastern Research Group, Inc.
110 Hartwell Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
Any questions regarding the proposed award of bid should be directed to:
Procurement and Contract Analyst
Original Request for Proposals – CLOSED
The California Tahoe Conservancy seeks a consultant to lead the development of a question-driven Ecological and Socioeconomic Monitoring Plan (ESMP) for the Lake Tahoe West Restoration Partnership (LTW).
The chosen consultant will design a collaborative process that involves the existing LTW teams (including the Monitoring Team (MT), Science Team (ST), Executive Team (ET), and Stakeholder Science Committee (SSC)) in development and review. The consultant will facilitate the prioritization process, including building a consensus recommendation and mediating any disputes that arise. Finally, the consultant will write the ESMP and obtain recommendations from the SSC and MT, and approval from the ET. The monitoring plan must be based on scientific and other relevant information; must be applicable to the project-scale and the landscape-scale; and include implementation, effectiveness, and regulatory compliance indicators. In addition to standard monitoring plan components, the monitoring plan will consider the need for ongoing maintenance of treatments as well as adaptive management.
Update – May 1, 2019
Key Action Dates:
- RFP available to prospective proposers: April 16, 2019
- Question Submittal Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Question Response Posted: May 1, 2019
- Final Date for Proposal Submission: May 8, 2019
- Proposal Review and Evaluation: May 9, 2019
- Notice of Intent to Award: May 16, 2019
- Proposed Award Date: May 23, 2019*
The chosen consultant will need to be available to sign the contract immediately.
Request for Proposals
- View the Request for Proposals, including attachments 1-7 (PDF)
- Attachment 8: Payee Data Record STD 204 (PDF)
- Exhibit A-1: Detail Scope of Work (PDF)
- Exhibit E: Eligible and ineligible costs (PDF)
*The contract start date will be the date the contract has been fully executed and approved by Department of General Services Office of Legal Services.