How to obtain a fuelwood collection permit:
- Enter your first name and last name in the form below.
- Press the “Submit” button. After you submit your name, you will be directed to the permit form. (popup blockers must trust this site for the permit to open)
- Fill out the PDF permit.
- Print and sign the completed permit.
- Keep the signed permit with you when collecting and hauling fuelwood from Conservancy property.
- Use the map below to identify locations that might have wood available to collect.
Complete information below to obtain the permit form:
Fuelwood collection sites:
(Fuelwood is available on a first-come first-served basis. Please click on a collection site to see how long it has been active)
To open the map full screen Click Here
Please use this table to assess the quantity of wood you remove from your permit site.
|Pickup Type||Bed Size
W x H x L
|Cubic Feet Volume (approx.)||Cord Amount (approx.)|
|Economy Shortbed- loaded 1.5’ high||3.5 x 1.5 x 6||31.5||¼|
|Economy Shortbed-Loaded 3’high||3.5 x 3 x 6||63||½|
|Economy Longbed-loaded 1.5’ high||3.5 x 1.5 x 8||42||1/3|
|Economy Longbed-loaded 3’ high||3.5 x 3 x 8||84||2/3|
|Full Size Shortbed- loaded 2’ high||4 x 2 x 6||48||1/3|
|Full Size Shortbed-loaded 4’high||4 x 4 x 6||96||3/4|
|Full Size Longbed-loaded 2’ high||4 x 2 x 8||64||1/2|
|Full Size Longbed-loaded 4’ high||4 x 4 x 8||128||1|