The Tahoe Conservancy’s 2018-2023 Strategic Plan outlines the goals and strategies for how the Conservancy will fulfill its mission to lead California’s efforts to restore and enhance the extraordinary natural and recreational resources of the Lake Tahoe Basin.
Strategic Plan goals:
- Steward Conservancy Lands and Protect Basin Communities from Wildfire
- Restore the Resilience of Basin Forests and Watersheds
- Provide Public Access and Outdoor Recreation for All Communities
- Foster Basin-wide Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainable Communities
- Strive for Organizational Learning and Excellence